Garlic is a readily available, common reagent found throughout Sosaria. Few kitchens in Britannia are without this humble allium. Legends of its protective powers extend back through the mists of time, and in modern magical practice it is used in spells which protect the caster or a target and ward off or dispel a danger or evil. For purposes of magic, the bulb of the plant is washed, peeled and ground into a paste.
Garlic is used in most spells involving a person’s health.
- First Circle: Create Food, Heal, Reactive Armor, and Weaken
- Second Circle: Cure, Magic Trap, and Protection
- Third Circle: Bless, Magic Lock, and Wall of Stone
- Fourth Circle: Arch Cure, Arch Protection, Curse, and Greater Heal
- Fifth Circle: Dispel Field, Incognito, Magic Reflection, and Paralyze
- Sixth Circle: Dispel and Mass Curse
- Seventh Circle: Mass Dispel
- Eighth Circle: Resurrection