Ginseng is another common, plant-based reagent found scattered throughout the realm. As a magical reagent, ginseng focuses the powers of healing and enhancement. However, its bitterness belies its restorative nature. Before it can be used in magic ritual, the root of the plant should be boiled in the freshest water, cooled and brought back to a boil in fresh water no less than forty times. With the last boiling, it is transformed into a heavy, strong-smelling syrup.
- First Circle: Create Food, Feeblemind, and Heal
- Second Circle: Cure and Protection
- Fourth Circle: Arch Cure, Arch Protection, and Greater Heal
- Sixth Circle: Paralyze Field
- Eighth Circle: Earthquake and Resurrection