Spider Silk is one of the few basic Reagents that occur naturally on a creature type, the Arachnid. Because of this, at least one ounce of it is required for a simple spell. The spider’s silk concentrates the power to summon, conjure and bind.
- First Circle: Heal, Nightsight, and Reactive Armor
- Second Circle: Harm and Magic Trap
- Fourth Circle: Fire Field, Greater Heal, and Mana Drain
- Fifth Circle: Dispel Field, Magic Reflection, Paralyze, Poison Field, and Summon Creature
- Sixth Circle: Paralyze Field
- Seventh Circle: Energy Field, Flamestrike, Mana Vampire, Meteor Swarm, and Polymorph
- Eighth Circle: Summon Daemon and all versions of Summon Elemental